Bethnal Green Institute, Bethnal Green Road
Bethnal Green Institute, Bethnal Green Road
More information
Bethnal Green Institute, Bethnal Green Road
SC_PHL_02_0390_72_6463 (Collage 199606)
London Metropolitan Archives: LCC Photograph Library
Exterior of Bethnal Green Institute in Tower Hamlets. Built in 1875, the building was originally home to Turin Street School. The building was built in 1875 and remodelled in 1903.
Copyright London Metropolitan Archives, all rights reserved. Provided for research purposes only. For commercial and other uses please contact us via support@londonpicturearchive.org.uk
London Metropolitan Archives. Please cite document title, reference and collection.